Wysłany: 2010-12-19, 16:32 International Poland Open FT/HFT 2011
It's my pleasure to invite you to the International Field Target & Hunter Field Target Championship of Poland 2011 - which will take place on the Old Military Training Area in Skierniewice (central of Poland) between 11 - 12 of June 2011.
Skierniewice is a town located between Warszawa and Lodz with very easy connection from Germany (A2), Czech Rep. Austria, Hungary (A1), located 70 km from Warszawa and Lodz airports.
09 of June - Thursday - Course set up
10 0f June Friday - Registration from 4 pm.
11 of June - Saturday
- 07:00 - 08:00 - Registration / Eo checks
- 08:00 - 08:45 - Zero Range for morning groups FT & HFT / Eo checks
- 08:45 - 09:00 - Briefing
- 09:00 - 13:00 - FT/HFT Competitions - morning groups (Silhouette for afternoon FT/HFT groups)
- 13:00 - 13:45 - Zero range for afternoon FT & HFT groups
- 13:45 - 14:00 - Briefing
- 14:00 - 18:00 - FT/HFT Competitions - afternoon groups (Silhouette for morning FT/HFT groups)
- 21:00 - 21:30 - Briefing to Night HFT (NHFT)
- 21:30 - 24:00 - NHFT Competition
12 of June - Sunday
- 07:00 - 07:45 - Zero Range (morning groups)
- 07:45 - 08:00 - Briefing
- 08:00 - 12:00 - FT/HFT Competitions - morning groups (Silhouette for afternoon FT/HFT groups)
- 12:00 - 12:45 - Zero range for afternoon FT & HFT groups
- 12:45 - 13:00 - Briefing
- 13:00 - 17:00 - FT/HFT Competitions - afternoon groups (Silhouette for morning FT/HFT groups)
- 17:00 - 18:00 - Scores counting / extra time if any
- 18:00 - 18:30 - Official scores, winners ceremony, TV, press, fotos
- 18:30 - 19:00 - End of Championships
The competitions will follow the rules of PFTA (Polish Field Target Association), which are very similar to WFTF/UKAHFT or other Country Associations. English version on request.
For all classes FT1 and FT2 maximum distance is 50 m (max Eo - 16,3J). For all classes HFT1, HFT2, HFT3, HFT4, NHFT maximum distance is 41 m with no scope measurement (max Eo - 16,3J). Silhouette according its rules for pistol and airgun. All airguns will be checked for their Eo before and during competition.
The competition will consist of two subsequent courses at both competition days with 40 shots each (excluding Silhouette) on 40 targets in unknown distance in an 20 line every day. Time limit is 1 minute per target. In 4 fixed lines 4 targets must be shot in standing and another 4 in kneeling position for FT1 and FT2.
Only one start per class FT or HFT is allowed, but there will be possibility to shoot also Silhouette or Night HFT.
The winners of the FT/HFT Poland Open with places 1,2,3 will receive medals and prizes. Champion of Poland must be Pole. The winners of the International Competition for places 1,2,3 will received certificates and additional prizes as well.
12,50 Euro per class FT/HFT one day (Two days FT/HFT 80 shoots = 25 Euro)
5 Euro Silhouette (one class)
7 Euro NHFT (one night)
Food catering will be available (not obligatory):
Friday supper - 4 Euro
Saturday and Sunday (breakfast, lunch, dinner) - 22 Euro (26 Euro full option)
Only Internationals have option with payment on delivery (cash during registration)
Situation with shooters limit per class till end of March:
Limit of 160 shooters for HFT has been used of. Only somebody's resignation can give a chance to jump into 160 shooters list.
In case of FT we are still far from our limit.
NHFT - limit of 60 shooters have been crossed and over 90 shooters showed interest !!! We decided to increase max limit to 100 shooters.
Nie możesz pisać nowych tematów Nie możesz odpowiadać w tematach Nie możesz zmieniać swoich postów Nie możesz usuwać swoich postów Nie możesz głosować w ankietach Nie możesz załączać plików na tym forum Nie możesz ściągać załączników na tym forum